cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged my credit card for 122.04 CAD!

Pcosta
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Charged   outside of billing cycle. Reg charge is 45 dollars for my plan.

What is going on?Screenshot_2018-09-07-19-59-50-764_com.android.chrome.png

14 REPLIES 14

Pcosta

I will give you an update as soon as I get a response/resolution from the mods

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Pcosta please keep us posted when you can.  More often than not, when someone posts here talking about a billing error, it turns out there is an explanation for it and the charges were correct (that's why a few of us asked if you had another account, and someone asked about an immediate plan change, etc).  However, in your case I think we've ruled out the common things that people don't realize were legit billing.  Yours appears to be one of those rare actual billing errors.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Pcosta

Ok. Done that already... Let's wait and see

@Pcosta

Likely billing error.  You will need to contact moderator to fix the issue.  Probably need to wait 1-2 days for response.  

Pcosta

No changes whatsoever. I just removed the autopay function yesterday. But that was after the charge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pcosta, any chance you made an immediate plan change on or just before Sept. 5?.

Pcosta

No I don't have any other numbers or accounts...

@Pcosta You were correctly charged for the Aug 26th renewal. As for the Sep 5th charges, do you have any other Public Mobile account that has your credit card? 

Pcosta

IMG-20180907-WA0001.jpg

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Pcosta your screen shot only shows a payment of $45 (+tax on top of that).  I don't see one that would explain a credit card charge of $122.04.  Do you happen to live in Ontario or another province with 13% sales tax?  122.04 is 108 + 13%.  Do you maybe have a second account on a 90 day plan which costs you $108+tax after rewards?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Pcosta

Your payment history does not show a withdrawal from this account.  Do you have any other public mobile accounts?  

You likely need to contact moderator to sort out billing issues.

Send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

BTW, you might want to delete your VISA number off the screen shot.  

@Pcosta wrote:

Done. Just edited my post

Please delete your 2nd pic from your profile. It contans very important info that you should not be posting to the public. Go to your profile and see photos. Delete/edit it asap. 

Pcosta

Done. Just edited my post

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Pcosta, Is that what you were charged on your credit/debit card? Can you post a screenshot of your payment history from your self-serve account? Be sure to hide any personal details.

I am curious to see what went wrong. 

Need Help? Let's chat.