cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged my account but not working

Sujandar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I recharged my account today. But I’m still not able to make any calls.

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

@ottawa wrote:

Is this new? I don't recall having to involve mods to come out of suspended, unless I wanted to change plans at the same time. Worried about going forward. 😞

Thanks!

=aw

It is rather disturbing.  I have seen a few reported incidents where customers are saying they have funds or auto pay and the account is not renewing.  The problem may be one that impedes renewal by the customer.  A while back there was a problem with renewals but I thought the problem was fixed.  Maybe it hasn't been completely dealt with. 

My renewal on Sept 2 was fine.  But I have enough available fund to pay for it without taking money from my CC.

@ottawa wrote:

Is this new? I don't recall having to involve mods to come out of suspended, unless I wanted to change plans at the same time. Worried about going forward. 😞

Thanks!

=aw

It is rather disturbing.  I have seen a few reported incidents where customers are saying they have funds or auto pay and the account is not renewing.  The problem may be one that impedes renewal by the customer.  A while back there was a problem with renewals but I thought the problem was fixed.  Maybe it hasn't been completely dealt with. 

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks!

=aw

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sujandar, Was your account suspended (phone no longer working) when you added funds to your account.  If so, you will need to contact the moderators in order to get them to reactivate your account using the funds you added.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.