cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged 2 times for SIM card order

Gsimhan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to order for SIM card on Aug 4, 2022 but the transaction did not go through succesfully and as I did not receive any email confirmation, I tried placing another order on Aug 8, 2022 which went through succesfully and I received confirmation for Triple Punch Card + Bonus SIM Card. But I receieved a single SIM card without Bonus SIM Card. Today I am receiving another email stating triple Punch SIM Card is shipped. On Checking my credit card account I noticed I have been charged for both the SIM card orders. Could you please Cancel duplicate Order and refund the said Amount. Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My friend got the email, too.   As I am the  "PM Rep" within my group,my friend came to ask me immediately.  He checked the credit card and no charge and my advise. Ignore, just another PM glitch. 

@computergeek541 they are not the only ones who said their cc was charged,that is why I was adding the 2nd part to contact a cs agent 

@Gsimhan wrote:

I tried to order for SIM card on Aug 4, 2022 but the transaction did not go through succesfully and as I did not receive any email confirmation, I tried placing another order on Aug 8, 2022 which went through succesfully and I received confirmation for Triple Punch Card + Bonus SIM Card. But I receieved a single SIM card without Bonus SIM Card. Today I am receiving another email stating triple Punch SIM Card is shipped. On Checking my credit card account I noticed I have been charged for both the SIM card orders. Could you please Cancel duplicate Order and refund the said Amount. Thanks.

I have advised Public Mobile of this report that you were charged. This was not supposed to happen.  For now, I would still suggest that you open the ticket using the instructions provided by Outdoorsman to get refunded.

@Gsimhan 

in that case you will need to contact customer service 

There are two ways to contact a customer service agent , open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca

Or  private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user

Gsimhan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

But unfortunately my credit card is charged twice

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Gsimhan 

hello unfortunately Public has invented a new glitch you can ignore the text unless your  credit card was charged 

Need Help? Let's chat.