cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing subscription

Wadepen1968
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

I am contemplating changing my subscription to the one that is listed for $34 and has 50Gb data within Canada and US as well as unlimited minutes and messaging. My questions are: is this price for a limited time and will go up dramatically after a few months? Does this plan come with voicemail and call display? And finally, do I need to turn roaming on?

thank you 

3 REPLIES 3

sashalovessalsa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I believe access to the plan is "limited" to the next few days until they stop accepting new sign ups. But as long as you're signed up, the plan will continue... until they change the pricing or stop offering that particular plan, and you have 30-day notice if they decide to change the plan.

Wadepen1968
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Thank you, Dabr.  My current plan is also $34. Makes so much sense to change and get more data and use of my phone in the US

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Wadepen1968    The price of the plan should stay as long as you have although PM reserves the right to change the price of any plan with 30 days notice to the customer.   However, most plans (there have been exceptions) have stayed at their original price.

Yes, all PM plans include voicemail and call display.

edit: BTW, it's advisable to check PM's plans every few days as new plans seem to get introduced all the time and sometimes the cost/plan features offer better value.

@Wadepen1968   Unless you're traveling to the states soon, best to schedule change at next renewal as PM doesn't prorate or refund unused days left in your current cycle.

Need Help? Let's chat.