cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plans

Diogenes87
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I'm currently on the $15/month plan with $6 in rewards. If I change to the $34/month plan will my rewards stay with it? And if I change back to the $15/month plan later on will my rewards also stay?

6 REPLIES 6

@Diogenes87  Yes so long as the $15 plan is still available when you want to change back . Which I do t see being a isssue as that’s a staple plan of PM . But the no data from the 50GB $34 plan will roll over PM is pre paid and no refunds or prorating 

@Diogenes87 

you can downgrade back to $15 plan as long as it's still available. Data will NOT roll over...use it or lose it.

Diogenes87
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Okay and I should be able to go back to the $15/month plan if say I try out the $34/month plan for a month or so? Also will any unused data from the $34 plan be rolled over to the new plan?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Diogenes87  You won’t lose your rewards they will stay the same I made this plan change and kept my old rewards 

Handy1_0-1709233114164.png

@Diogenes87 wrote:

Hello, I'm currently on the $15/month plan with $6 in rewards. If I change to the $34/month plan will my rewards stay with it? And if I change back to the $15/month plan later on will my rewards also stay?

Changing from one 30-day plan to another won't cause any change to your rewards.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Diogenes87 

Yes, if you change plans, the legacy rewards will stay the same.  

Need Help? Let's chat.