cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plans

Jrestrepo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I live overseas but visit Canada several times a year.

How often can I change plans in Public Mobile? could I  have one type of plan when I am in Canada and a minimum pay plan when away?

Or

Can I suspend the service when away?

3 REPLIES 3

Jrestrepo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your very detailed response. Based on it we got a SIM card from Walmart, came home and had the account up and running in about 20 min. Great experience so far hope it continues to go well.

Zz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

totally inexperienced to be saying this but the previous writer sounds to have a wonderful plan laid out for the original poster here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jrestrepo, you can manage your account from anywhere in the world as long as you have internet access and can login to the self serve account.

Customers can place accounts in suspension for up to 90 days.  After 90 days, the accounts are disabled and cannot be resurrected.

With respect to plan changes, I believe you can make as many changes and as often as you like provided that you pay are okay with paying for immediate plan changes.  Future dated plan changes of course can only be done at the renewal date.  With that said, I suggest using the $10 limited usage plan along with the generous suspension period for the times when you are not in the country.  Sandwich on payment in between two 90 day suspension periods and you can make a $10 payment last up to 210 days. 

Need Help? Let's chat.