cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plans effective immediately

pubmoduser
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a new PM SIM April 23 with LTE 2GB and auto-renew every month. A couple of weeks ago my circumstances changed and I now need more data than before. I'm very close to running out of data and have more than a week to go before the new billing month kicks in. I'd like to change over to a plan with 3GB but I can't wait till the 23rd for it to start. I want to switch over asap. Is there a way to do that? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

As people have informed you, can change plans immediately.  Any of the data that you have remaining will also be lost.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Use self service to change plans.  Option to change immediately or next due date.  Choose immediately.  However, service maintenance to 1 PM EST today.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@pubmoduser wrote:

I bought a new PM SIM April 23 with LTE 2GB and auto-renew every month. A couple of weeks ago my circumstances changed and I now need more data than before. I'm very close to running out of data and have more than a week to go before the new billing month kicks in. I'd like to change over to a plan with 3GB but I can't wait till the 23rd for it to start. I want to switch over asap. Is there a way to do that? Thanks!

Yes go in to change plans select the plan you want and pick immediately you will have to pay that amount now and there is no proration for any amount left on your old plan

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.