cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Issue

Antiloop
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just activated my dad's sim to Public Mobile.

Problem - He can make outgoing calls BUT does NOT recieve incoming calls....

WHAT DO WE DO???

6 REPLIES 6

pzmartinez

Hi There,
I am having a similar issue. I ported my number from Rogers on Wednesday and have been having issues sending and receiving text messages since. I just called Rogers and they said that my account is still active and they dont have a request to port my number. I believe I may have entered he wrong account name when signing up my SIM with public mobile and that may have messed up the port. I cannot figure out how to change that information.

I send a PM to @Shazia_K and @Mary_M an hour ago, and they are now offline.

@Saray_O and @Caroline_D Please help!

Thank you

Pamela

djv
Last night my brother reffered me to public mobile and We have activated a 90 day unlimited usa canada talk plan with 6GB data and unlimited text. My plan cost is $150 plus tax. But I got the following email with a different plan and not able to access my account. Number is not activated yet. Renewal date is in one month. I have no idea about the plan mentioned in the email.

Here is a summary of your plan and any selected addons:

Pick & Pay$210.00
Optional Add-Ons:
None$0
Pre-Tax Total:$210.00
Tax:$27.30
Total Amount Owing:$237.30

AutoPay
You've signed up for AutoPay, which means you never have to worry about missing a payment! Your credit or VISA debit card has been registered on your account.
Your next AutoPay payment date is : 12/1/2016
Please help.

Antiloop

Where do I get a moderators list?

wuxinyue

private message might not work well, you should try to at them on your post.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@Antiloop  Send a message to the moderators, let them know about the issue, make sure to include relelvant information from the post below, and someone will get to your issue as quick as they can.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Need Help? Let's chat.