cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan..

Raysydney
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I change my plan, do I keep all my rewards, for example X;mas bonus etc ?

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Yummy 

Correct. That is to prevent those with large amounts of rewards from gaining a financial advantage by renewing early.

Edit:

That and you must complete a full 30 day cycle to earn rewards.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

Yes @Yummy , that's my understanding.   (i stand to be corrected...)

Changing plans on an IMMEDIATE basis does not trigger rewards on the plan change.   They will not come into effect until the NEXT regular renewal.

This would be another reason to await next renewal to change plans...

@darlicious wrote:

If you change plans now your rewards will not apply until the following renewal.

Just to better understand: let say somebody has bunch or rewards and it is at 29th day of a plan. He changes plan Now. So his rewards will be applied on next renewal (from Now) which technically will be in 29+30 days?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Raysydney 

Rewards and add ons purchased or gifted are tied to your account not your plan. Only promotional bonuses when activating could be affected when changing plans. As mentioned by @softech  be sure to schedule a change plan on next renewal rather than changing plans immediately. If you change plans now your rewards will not apply until the following renewal.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Raysydney   Change plan would not affect your current rewards or add-ons or bonus.  So, go ahead  🙂

Just make sure you understand the difference between Change Now and Change On the next Renewal Date

Most people would choose Change On the next Renewal Date  unless you need the extra data, minute on the new plan

Need Help? Let's chat.