cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan

escobart
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys, 

That's my second time with public mobile but this time I have a problem with changing my plan.

Right now it is about to end on Sep 15 but I am still waiting for my sim card to arrive.

Does anybody know how to change plans if my account page doesn't have any options and giving errors in every step.

Mine is looking like that right now.

escobart_0-1631490047884.png

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@escobart : You can only port out from an active account (to non-Telus). So you tried the suggestions mentioned earlier and tried again today? Different browser, incognito/private mode.

Maybe posts screenshots of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@escobart wrote:

Thank you guys. Still couldn't change the plan but at least I have tried something different. 

I realized there is no customer service that I can call and my account which is not even working. 

Can I transfer my account to somewhere else while on this period or should I need to activate my account first? I don't wanna use public mobile anymore but still it looks like I have to pay to get my number out of this system.

@escobart 

in here community site no one can help you just to you know all member here they are a customer like me and you we help each other what we have for information to give to other maybe sometime the getting help from other without contact customer service agent...

and Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

escobart
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you guys. Still couldn't change the plan but at least I have tried something different. 

I realized there is no customer service that I can call and my account which is not even working. 

Can I transfer my account to somewhere else while on this period or should I need to activate my account first? I don't wanna use public mobile anymore but still it looks like I have to pay to get my number out of this system.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@esjliv wrote:

@escobart wrote:

Hi guys, 

That's my second time with public mobile but this time I have a problem with changing my plan.

Right now it is about to end on Sep 15 but I am still waiting for my sim card to arrive.

Does anybody know how to change plans if my account page doesn't have any options and giving errors in every step.

@escobart 

Open a tab in incognito mode. This method fixes this most of the time.

Clearing cache/cookie, another browser is another way.

It's a good idea to try, and I also sometimes suggest this, but as you know, it doesn't always work for these types of issues.   I find that waiting and loggin back in some other time works most of the time.

I've personally tested this myself earlier today relating to another post about similar issue.

Re: Enough Funds, but Account Suspended - Page 3 - Community (publicmobile.ca)

@esjliv wrote:

@escobart wrote:

Hi guys, 

@escobart 

It's a good idea to try, and I also sometimes suggest this, but as you know, it doesn't always work for these types of issues.   I find that waiting and loggin back in some other time works most of the time.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

Roughly three days ago I was experiencing the same issue it didnt show any plan options. Today I went in and there were options, could be the web page. You could try clearing cache cookies etc then try again. 

While you wait for a new sim if your jot using your old one you could lock your account as well in your personal account preferences. 

Naepalm

.. one more way.  Try on another machine or your phone browser and see if it works.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@escobart wrote:

Hi guys, 

@escobart 

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@escobart wrote:

Hi guys, 

Use chrome browser incognito mode to log in. It's a webpage issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.