cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan - pay only the difference?

philipstang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the $25 plan but will be travelling in Canada this month and know that I will need more data just this month.  I am 1 week into the billing cycle. If I change to the $35 plan today, will I just be paying the difference (i.e. $10) or will I need to pay another full $35 and essentially "lose" the initial $25 already paid for this billing cycle?

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@philipstang   as mentioned above , if you change plan now, you will get charge the new plan amount $35, the unused days and data on the old $25 plan will be forfeited and no pr-rated refund. 

Also, please note that if you have any rewards discount every month, like the loyalty rewards or friends referrals rewards, they will not be applied on manual change plan now.  They will only be applied on the regular renewal date.  So, you wont get those couple dollars off if you make the plan change today, but, you will get it again in the following renewals 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you change plan either Now or at next renewal you will be charged FULL plan cost, not only plan's difference.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@philipstang hi yes you will lose what you payed for your old plan if you change to the new plan early 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@philipstang  sorry, no prorating what you already paid for the prepaid plan within the current cycle.

If you change plans now you will be charged again for a full plan amount of $35 (plus taxes).

edit, spelling

Need Help? Let's chat.