cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing payment information

Magnan_Sandy01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I update my payment information.  Every time I try it won't accept.  How do I get answers to questions?  How do I get help or customer support.

15 REPLIES 15

@Magnan_Sandy01  After submitting ticket with support they should reply with in the hour sometimes longer . Just keep an eye in your community in box for their reply . Or use this link to the community inbox 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Magnan_Sandy01

I don't have an envelope icon on top right .  So I'm not sure where CS Agent will reply

@Magnan_Sandy01 the full  24 hours wait is likely needed at this point as your account could have be locked for the multiple failed attempts

Again, consider the voucher workarounds if you need to resume service urgently.  If still have time before renewal, please wait the full 24 hours before retry

if you need help from support, please open ticket with support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@Magnan_Sandy01  In that case time to let support step in and help you . Use this direct link to support to help update for you @Magnan_Sandy01 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Magnan_Sandy01

I followed all the steps 10 times over three days and get the same message "Sorry, we're not able to process this request at this time.  Please try again later.  All I need is to update the expiry date on my Visa on file.  And I can do it.  and I find this public mobile app NOT user friendly at all.  For someone who is NOT a computer Geek, this is so frustrating

Magnan_Sandy01

I have no idea what Incognito/private mode is.  I did try using my computer, my ipad, my iphone.  I've tried 10 times over multiple days.  All i need to do is change the expiry date on my visa card that is on file.  This should not be brain surgery.  I'm so frustrated and just need someone to help me fix this.

Magnan_Sandy01

I have waited a full 24 hours and tried again.  I've tried 10 times over three days.  This is ridiculous.  I have no idea what the voucher is you mention.  I need someone who can help fix my issue.

Magnan_Sandy01

I have waited hours, I have waited over night and tried again.  I have tried the app.  I have tried a different device.  Nothing works.  All I need to do is update the expiry date on the card that is on file for monthly payments.  I've tried 10 times now and  "Sorry, we're not able to process this request at this time.  Please try again later."  Im so frustrated.  I may just have to cancel my two phones with Public Mobile and go for a company that you can actually call someone and get help

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Magnan_Sandy01 wrote:

I tried that.  Doesn't work.  I dont know where to go to submit a ticket and chat

Hi @Magnan_Sandy01,

If you have tried everything and are still unsuccessful, please submit a request to customer service by writing to them using the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please be sure to explain the issue to them. They will respond to you in your community inbox so check it from time to time. (Little envelope icon on the top-right of this page).

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Wait 1h since last attempt before trying to change payment info.

Magnan_Sandy01

I tried that.  Doesn't work.  I dont know where to go to submit a ticket and chat

Carolccc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did you go to my account-overview-payment, then manage subscription-manage your payment method, update your credit card, if still fail, submit a ticket to CS_Agent, click chat with us.

IMG_8202.jpeg

IMG_8203.png

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Magnan_Sandy01 ,

There is currently a known issue for adding credit card information to your account. It takes a bit of patience. I would suggest following the steps below: 

• Log out of your account and relog in before updating your card
  • If you attempted to update the same card multiple times please try again tomorrow or today with a different card as there is a daily limit on update attempts for security purposes. 
  • Make sure that your credit card postal code matches your phone number's area code
  • As always, please be sure that you are inputting the correct card details

If you have tried all of this and are still unsuccessful, please submit a request to customer service by writing to them using the following link:

Please be sure to explain the issue to them. They will respond to you in your community inbox so check it from time to time. (Little envelope icon on the top-right of this page if using a computer or hidden in your profile avatar if using mobile site).

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Magnan_Sandy01 if no rush, please try again after full 24 hours wait

if you need to resume service urgently, get a voucher from SDM/711/London Drug/Shell and load the voucher via *611

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Magnan_Sandy01  You may need to wait one full hour and try again incognito private mode or from another device or try the app instead . Also if you have different credit card maybe use it instead . If same please submit ticket with support to help update for you 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Need Help? Let's chat.