cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing a plan

mrnaok
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I set to change my plan from $25 to $35 on renewal day. But on the renewal day, in my account page, the date usage is not updated from the last period and it says I’m still on $25 plan. But the $35 autopayment was made from my credit card. What is happening? Could anyone can help me with this?

13 REPLIES 13

@Timer- I'm well aware of that page. It's irrelevant to this question. You pointed out the same page in an earlier thread. It was irrelevant there too.

The problem that is happening to several people these days is that the account doesn't display the new plan after it had been changed and paid for. It's not a matter of the speed of the plan. As had been gone over with you several times in the recent past.

@dust2dust wrote:

I just keep shaking my head at the exceedingly poor execution of this system update.

If everything is so bad at PM how come we all stick with it and new customers are signing up daily?

PM must be doing something well... besides issues to log in into account, not being able to change credit card info, incorrect data usage, obsolete info when logged into account, US add-on not working, not being able to change password, what else...?

@Timer- Maybe you don't read your own material >> it could take up to 48 hours until you experience full 3G or 4G speed.

This is irrelevant to the question. He's on 3G now. He changed to a 3G plan. There will be no 48 hour delay of anything.

But yes...it wasn't a comment just about 4G alone.

@dust2dust 

maybe you don't see >> 3G or 4G speed,any plans same processing.

@Timer  - Did the customer mention 4G? There isn't even a 4G plan for $35.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@mrnaok 

it is just a glitch in the system there is a new design it is affecting some customer for change plan they charge new plan cost and not showing right away, it could take up to 48 hours until you experience full 3G or 4G speed,
and for plan has change but the system will be changed soon.
could you do turn off device and turn on.

My first two shots were AZ. Also ok. Glad to hear it shows properly now.

mrnaok
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much everyone for your help! The little spinner refresh icon solved the problem!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Refresh page few times. Clear cache. Use incognito/private mode. Or try different browser. Most likely you are reading cached page...

If new amount for new plan was charged you are definitely on new Plan.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I just keep shaking my head at the exceedingly poor execution of this system update.

@mrnaok- Or even try another device. And for fun, click on those little spinner refresh icons lower down under the usage boxes.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@mrnaok 

hi you may have a cache issue, delete your cache and cookies or try a different browser in incognito mode reboot your device and log back in to see if your account updates 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mrnaok 

With this new site, you likely still reading off the cached version, so the usage you got was not up to date

Try to login My Account using Incognito mode (or InPrivate for Edge, Private for Safari)  or try again with a  completely different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome.  You should then see the latest usage from the server

Need Help? Let's chat.