cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing a plan in the middle of billing cycle?

irisxiaolu1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good evening everyone,

If I were to change my plan in the middle of billing cycle, how does it work? Would I get some refund for the current month? A new bill month will start immediately. All data left on my current month will be wiped out? 

Thank you very much!

Iris

4 REPLIES 4

NetworkNinjaOG
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I often check PM subscription offerings.  I change my plan about 1 to 2 times a year. Always getting more data at a cheaper or same rate.  Usually around the Black Friday time (November).  I always set it to renew on subscriptions as mentioned already in this thread, as you will loose current subscription if you select immediately.

@irisxiaolu1 wrote:

If I were to change my plan in the middle of billing cycle, how does it work? Would I get some refund for the current month? A new bill month will start immediately. All data left on my current month will be wiped out? 

Public Mobile's plans are not by the month. All of Public Mobile's current plan are either 30 or 90 days in duration.  An immediate plan change cause total loss of any usage remaining from the abandoned plan and there will be no refund/no credit issued.  To avoid that, changes would need to be pre-scheduled for the next renewal time.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@irisxiaolu1 

no, you won't get partial refund for the unused days if you change plan early

Unless you need the extra data immediately, then use Change Now option when you make the plan change

But if not, we suggest to schedule a plan change using Change on Renewal to avoid losing money for unused days from early plan change

Need Help? Let's chat.