cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Subscription

Lucagg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I am currently on the legacy rewards system. If I change/upgrade my plan, would I lose my rewards?  It says if I change I will lose my promotions. I'm a little confused here. Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

Lucagg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your quick response and the extra info that you provided!! It's greatly appreciated!! 😁

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lucagg 

The "promotions" that the page referring to is about are those activation promotion,  like "# extra GB for # months", they are normally shown under My Promotion section on My Account,  it was not about the monthly rewards discount you are getting from legacy rewards system

You can freely change plan and it won't affect your current rewards from the legacy rewards system, which was also confirmed by Community Manager here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FAQ-amp-Troubleshooting/td-p/986594

Will I be moved to the new rewards program if I change my plan?
Changing your plan won’t automatically transfer you to our new Public Points rewards program. If you’re currently on our legacy rewards program, you will continue to stay on it. However, we encourage you to explore Public Points, as it opens up even more opportunities for savings.

Need Help? Let's chat.