cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Subscription

JamesNL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My current subscription (4G pkg) is set to expire on Jan 23/24.  A couple of weeks ago I chose the new 5G-20GB pkg upon renewal date at $34 per month and somehow deleted this by accident.  I have been attempting to add the new subscription again but when the plans available populate it only show two options, both of which are 3G and completely undesirable.

My attempt to Submit a Ticket for the past 2 weeks have not been successful and completely frustrating.  I am frustrated that all the plans available to potential new customers are not available to me, a long-time customer.  Please help.

6 REPLIES 6

@JamesNL 

did you check the Community inbox for support's reply?

if nothing there, please message them again.  They will usually reply on the same day

JamesNL

It is Tuesday, Jan 16th and I have not had a response to my Direct Message to CS Agent

JamesNL

Thank you.  I attempted numerous times to Submit a Ticket but it always failed.  However, the Direct Message link that you provided worked and I have finally submitted a ticket.  Much appreciated!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JamesNL  So you already submitted a ticket ?? Check your inbox for their reply or use this link to to the community  in box  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

if no reply please submit another ticket with this direct link  to support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JamesNL 

the $34 plan is no longer available.  If you "cancel" the scheduled change by mistake, maybe support can help, but just maybe

yes, you can open ticket with them, but Chatbot has not been very reliable, please submit by direct message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.