cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Plan & Discounts

Dls64
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good evening,

I am currently on the $25 1GB plan and am looking to change to the $50 10GB plan for two months as I do not have internet at my cottage. My question is, if I switch to the $50 plan and back to the $25 plan in a few months, will I lose any of my discounts? I currently have the autopay discount, loyalty discount, and refer a friend discount.

Thanks!

@CS_Agent 

6 REPLIES 6

Dls64

I should have listened! I put through the plan change, had confirmation and everything, and on the renewal date of renewed my old plan!! I’ve submitted a ticket to @CS_Agent 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I would suggest putting in the whole $50 for the new plan (if the system lets you). There used to be a bug (I'm not sure if it still exists with the new system) where changing up in plan cost would not work and your service would suspend.

Use a non-mobile browser and clear cache and cookies or use incognito. Maybe even a different browser. Maybe even a different device.

The system is very unstable.

Dls64

Yes, thank you! I have set up the plan to change on my renewal date later this week 🙂

dyardeni
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Nope, you will still keep your rewards.

But please remember, plans are not prorated.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Dls64 

you don't lose anything for those rewards is will be in your account not with plan, 

you can switch anytime you want.

and use the down arrow to scroll down plans.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Dls64 all those rewards/ discounts will not be affected by plan change.  Go ahead!!

(only activation bonus, like the 2GB bonus,  will be affected,  if you don't have any, no worry)

Need Help? Let's chat.