cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Home Address

andrew21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I'm trying to update my home address on my invoice as I require it for a supporting document. However, when I go to update my profile there is no option to cane it. Please help.

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

That’s true @computergeek541 - WE all know differently.

However, I would bet dollars to donuts a number of institutions requesting mobile service provider bills don’t know that… definitely worth a shot.

The worse they can say is they need something else. 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@andrew21 wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to update my home address on my invoice as I require it for a supporting document. However, when I go to update my profile there is no option to cane it. Please help.

Thanks

Login your self service account , click "Profile", click "Account Name", then you could change your address.

@andrew21 

Unfortunately, a receipt from Public Mobile isn't a supporting document. The information never gets verified and anyrhing at all can be entered as your address.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@andrew21 @hycm53 - customer support/service agents are not required here. This is a change on My Account that can be done.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@andrew21 

under your self-serve account, click the ”+” sign on the bottom left and go to profile and edit where it shows your account name.

That will bring up a page with your name and address fields.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@andrew21 - It is under "Account Name".

Public Mobile service/provider is not a valid confirmation of someone's address anyway.  Someone could have put any address they wanted in there previously, and it didn't matter.

esjliv_0-1685023455476.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@andrew21  In your my account go to profile and hit the pencil where it says your name then you will see option to change your address 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@andrew21 

just to confirm, you are going into your profile on your self serve account and not your community account, correct? There should be an option there to update your personal information, including your name and address.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@andrew21 wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

There are 2 methods for help:

1. login your self service account then click " Chatbot" on top right to chat with Simon for help, if Simon can’t help, he would let you submit a ticket.
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help
2, If have issue with Simon, send private message to CS_agent for help:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.