cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Emails?

danmatakizawa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have two plans for Public Mobile for my children, both under email accounts of mine. Unfortunately, I need to change both email accounts but can't find a place to change the email in the self serve app. Can you help me?

3 REPLIES 3

Meow
Mayor / Maire

This option is not available directly to customers.

Please contact agent as advised. Have a lot of info ready to provide as agent will ask to authenticate rightful account owner.

Both new emails have to be different. Aliases are possible to use so mails will go into one mailbox.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

You will need to contact the CSA's by creating a trouble ticket through the chatbot.  You can do that by clicking on the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner of the screen

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@danmatakizawa to change the login email,  you need to ask PM support to do it for you  (there is no option to do it yourself ) 

To opening ticket:

1. If you have access to Self-Serve My account:  For faster response (2-48 hours) , Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.  

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click  "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket".  Then follow to complete the ticket submission.     

2 .  If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with above method:  you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.