10-25-2022 05:15 PM
On August 21st I put in for a plan change at the end of the cycle. The plan didn't take effect and now the plan I signed up for is no longer available. HELP PLEASE!
Solved! Go to Solution.
10-25-2022 05:56 PM - edited 10-25-2022 06:00 PM
I agree, the new portal is, in not all but many ways, not "new and improved". So many glitches that should just not happen (anymore).
I assume it's "easier" to not admit officially to things that go wrong unless they absolutely have to?
10-25-2022 05:45 PM
@wetcoaster Good to hear you did get the scheduled plan change, even if through extra effort via customer support which, obviously, should never have been necessary in the first place.
I do think this was messed up probably due to the changes made with the updated self serve account, however, PM should have posted an announcement, at a minimum, once it became clear that customers were not seeing their scheduled plan details anymore.
10-25-2022 05:34 PM - edited 10-25-2022 05:39 PM
yes and no... 😉
Lessons learned from the past couple of days (it was actually closer to a week):
- it's highly unlikely that the plan change would have actually happened by itself as there apparently was no trace of it on the back-end
- "first level" (for lack of better description) CSA have to escalate claims like mine, no-go without a screen shot
- findings of the department the escalating ticket was submitted to would likely not have been in time for renewal this up-coming night
- I have been helped to my satisfaction by a "second level" CSA on a one-off basis
- note to self: never do a plan change without screen shot ever again! 😉
10-25-2022 05:22 PM - edited 10-25-2022 05:30 PM
@PostPunk PM has confirmed that any scheduled plan change for the discontinued $55/20GB plan (if scheduled before it was discontinued) will be honoured and customer support will apply the change if needed.
@wetcoaster Has you plan change happened yet?
edit: @PostPunk Actually, you could also try to clear cache/cookies and use incognito mode or refresh the self serve account page by clicking the refresh option bottom right of the page, as you could be seeing a cached version of your plan details. Otherwise you'll need to contact support by submit a ticket via chatbot here: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
10-25-2022 05:18 PM
Open a ticket with the CSA.
Since you have a screenshot of your scheduled plan change it should be fairly easy for them to help you out.