cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed plan and now no service

WRum
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Scheduled mine and my wife’s cell plan on renewal date to change back to smaller data plan as we are not traveling now. The change was for today, and now we have no service. No 3G. No data. My wife was able to call out but that’s it. We submitted a ticket and have not heard anything back yet. We reset the network settings and powered the cells on/off, but no luck. Are there any suggestions? 

9 REPLIES 9

peterwong604730
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have submitted a ticket and have gotten a response. Basically was told there's a issue on the backend and there specialized technical team will look at it. Nothing I can do now but wait. Hope they fix it by today.

@peterwong604730   Have you submitted a ticket or sent a private message? Customer support have been able to resolve it but waiting for a response seems to be the issue now too.

This has become a really serious issue over the last few days and it would be nice if PM posted an announcement letting everyone know that they know and are working on resolving it ASAP.

peterwong604730

I'm having the same issue. No problem with old plan but once I changed plan this month and renewal came up today there is no service... 

@EasyDay wrote:

@WRum 

I just submitted a ticket, so no response within 30 mins???

EasyDay_0-1663440620602.png

A response could be in 30 seconds, 30 minutes, 3 hous, or 3 days. This depends on the volume of tickets.

EasyDay

@WRum 

I just submitted a ticket, so no response within 30 mins???

EasyDay_0-1663440620602.png

@Polution wrote:

@WRum 

open a ticket with PM CS_Agent. at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

type: Contact Us and Other 
Finally Click here to submit a ticket
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

If you have error submitting a ticket, send a private message to the CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

check inbox(top right corner envelope icon) for response from CS_Agent,

The customer has already opened a ticket.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Hi @WRum you are at least the 10th customer reporting this issue, plan change scheduled but failed. Certainly a big system problem.  Sorry you need to wait for PM support to reply and they are a bit slow and unresponsive in the last 2 days

@WRum wrote:

Scheduled mine and my wife’s cell plan on renewal date to change back to smaller data plan as we are not traveling now. The change was for today, and now we have no service. No 3G. No data. My wife was able to call out but that’s it. We submitted a ticket and have not heard anything back yet. We reset the network settings and powered the cells on/off, but no luck. Are there any suggestions? 

There's something very strange going on with all these issues relating to plan changes.  With account issues, only a customer support agent can help. Hopefully, they'll respond to your ticket soon.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

No. You've done all you can. This was a days long ridiculous problem that the company invented. Many people have been affected.

Need Help? Let's chat.