cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed my plan. Gone back to previous after one month.

shayamiarsu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I scheduled my plan to switch in Dec. It happened and I was charged $25 instead of $15. In Jan aso I was charged $25 but the online account shows my plan as $15 and sent me a text to say that I used up 75% of data! What's happening here?

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@shayamiarsu 

Not only does the self-serve site have horrid cache issues with respect to updated information, but the text notifications of data consumption are not very reliable.

This is especially so when one has bonus data or purchased data on top regular plan data. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@shayamiarsu 

try this method...

refresh.jpg

@shayamiarsu wrote:

I scheduled my plan to switch in Dec. It happened and I was charged $25 instead of $15. In Jan aso I was charged $25 but the online account shows my plan as $15 and sent me a text to say that I used up 75% of data! What's happening here?

Your Self Serve account could be showing old and oudated information.  Pleaes try the refresh icon in y our account. Also, try logging out, clear your browsing cache, clearing your browsing cookies, and then clsoe the browser. Open the browser again, use incognitco/private mode and log back in to check the details again.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@shayamiarsu   it is very likely just a browser cache issue.  

Please login My Account again using Incognito mode and you should see the correct plan

Need Help? Let's chat.