cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed a plan, auto-payment went through, but it says not enough balance for the plan

since1864
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Changed to a plan, it was $135 before, now it's $42

So, the auto-payment went through for $42,

but the plan stays $135, right now my phone has no service because the plan hasn't be activated due to $42 < $135 (not enough balance).

Please help.

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JustinJMason wrote:

I didn't notice if it did or not but I just realized I haven't received a text or been able to send one out all day

Oh darn. You would be the first that I've read here coming back saying there ended up still being a problem after saying it was fixed.

So there's another trick to try.

Manually pay in $1 and it might re-set the account.

Remember to restart the phone.

And of course you have a plan with texting and you have a cell signal?

What kind of phone is it?

JustinJMason

I didn't notice if it did or not but I just realized I haven't received a text or been able to send one out all day

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JustinJMason wrote:

That worked thank yoh so much

@JustinJMason

That's great. Thanks for letting us know. Unfortunately it didn't seem to work for the French thread a few minutes ago.

Question: when you enable it, does your phone go to no service? And then after restart it's back?

JustinJMason

That worked thank yoh so much

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JustinJMason wrote:

URGENT:

I head up to camp tomorrow and my phone has no service even tho I paid my bill and it says active, I need it working for tomorrow when I go up to work thank you

@JustinJMason:

Try the lost/stolen feature on and then off. Log in, set it, log out, wait a few minutes, log in, unset it, log out, restart phone.

See what happens.

JustinJMason

URGENT:

I head up to camp tomorrow and my phone has no service even tho I paid my bill and it says active, I need it working for tomorrow when I go up to work thank you

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @since1864

Sorry to hear about this - sounds like the plan change did not kick in.

Please private message me your phone number and I'll have your services active as soon as possible 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.