cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the email address

DangOtt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I want to change my email address, how to do it, help me please. My current email will stop and do not use any more.

thank you

7 REPLIES 7

@DangOtt 

Just put CS_Agent   into the send to box and put your private message in to the message body box.

@DangOtt wrote:

What is CS-agent email address?

@DangOtt   use this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

After messaging,  make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

@DangOtt 

In order to change your email in your self serve account you have to contact customer support and verify you are the account holder. You will then be asked to answer 3 out 4 questions about your account that is not readily accessible in your account but you should know the answers to. Once you do this the CSA will change your self serve email for you. 

Make sure you then change your community account email to match your new self serve email. Ensure you also verify your community account email once you change it.

Spoiler

Send a private message...   Contact the CSA's (formerly moderators) by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:  

1. Full name and address on pm account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If  you cannot remember your pin # include at least three ( if they apply)of the following:

1.  Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.  

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less as I have had some very quick responses in tne past week.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the CSA's (formerly moderators.) Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the CSA/Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the CSA's (formerly moderators) click below
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

DangOtt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What is CS-agent email address?

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can send a direct msg to CS_Agent and they'll be able to change it for you after authorizing your account. 

The create a ticket system is lagging right now.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@DangOtt 

Send a private message to CS_Agent  and tell them about what you want. They'll help you out with that request 😉

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @DangOtt   For email used in Community, just click My Settings and you can update there

For email used in Self Serve My Account, you will have to open a ticket with PM Support:  

click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. type: Change username
  2. Click " Forgot Self-Serve Email"
  3. Click "Contact Us"
  4. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.