cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan

Moca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi  I m new  if I have plan  15 G for $60 now Public mobile have good deal same just only $40 can I change ?

9 REPLIES 9

@Moca the "Better" one might have came already..if you need more data.  There is a new plan now.. $45 for 20Gb   

You now have a decision to make 🙂

@Brilliance wrote:

I'd recommend changing manually before the 26th, one time I picked a new plan and it didn't renew on the next billing cycle so I couldn't get it because it had already expired..

I recommened agaist this as it will cause loss of all account rewards for that billing cycle.

mystery905
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The $40 15gb plan only includes Canada wide calling, so you would lose NA calling. 

@FedUpEasterner wrote:

If I change my $60 for 15GB 3G plan to the $40 for 15GB 4G plan do I loose the unlimited North American calling that I have with my $60 plan?

@FedUpEasterner   Unfortunately, yes.  The North American calling is part of the old plan.  None of the current plan offers this anymore

So, you have to weight what you treasure  to keep/have more  

@FedUpEasterner- Yes. So if you still wish to call the US you would need to buy the 1000 minute add-on.

FedUpEasterner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I change my $60 for 15GB 3G plan to the $40 for 15GB 4G plan do I loose the unlimited North American calling that I have with my $60 plan?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Moca $40 for 15GB is the best deal at the moment.  Changr it first.  If there is even better one later you cam always chamge to the better one later.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Moca   Just login to your self serve account (use incognito/private mode) and select Plans/Add-ons from the left side of page, then Change My Plan and Change at Next Renewal but make sure to select the correct $40 plan as there are two, use the arrow to scroll.

Need Help? Let's chat.