cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan never takes effect

Granticus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Over the last two billing cycles I've tried to upgrade my plan to take effect on the next billing date. Currently I have 5GB on the 4G network plus all the bells and whistles ($40). When 15GB was offered for the same price I selected it (for the next billing cycle) but when it came round, I remained at 5GB. Then 20GB was offered (Boxing Day sale) for the same price $40), so I selected that. Again, when the next billing cycle came round, I remained at 5GB. "Simon" is unable to help.

Anyone have a solution?

6 REPLIES 6

messenabout
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've kind of been going thru the same. Think I got it sorted now. 

Note: 15gb for $40. 20gb for $45.

Maybe it hasn't happened yet. Click in to change my plan and scroll down to see if there's a scheduled plan change.

Granticus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank-you everyone! Incognito did the trick. Although it now shows me at 15GB (and not my last request of 20GB) I'll take 15GB and leave it at that.

Many thanks again!

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Use a different browser or device or non-mobile browser and also try in private mode.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Granticus maybe just browser cache problem and you were not getting the correct plan info

try again using Private/Incognito/secret  mode to login My Account and see what you see

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Granticus @Try logging in again incognito there are cache issues or refresh page once logged in for up to date account info 

Handy1_0-1673045613049.jpeg

Refresh page.                                ^^^

Need Help? Let's chat.