cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change payment card

JSDuperval
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have to change my expired credit car for payment, but I keep getting:

Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.

But it's been 2 days now and my service has stopped. Any clue what to do?

9 REPLIES 9

Meayuda
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Payments:  -  under *Pre-authorized payments are Enabled* 

click  Manage Payment Method   -  click  *Update Card Information*   -   (update your payment information)  -

(enable or disable *Pre-Authorized Payments*)  -  *Save Payment Information*   click  *save* again

Hope this helps

JSDuperval

Hello,

I had to submit a ticket in the end, but I got an answer pretty quickly and the problem was resolved after the technicien reseted my payment method.

Thank you

balaca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same problem here, thankfully I have $ balance in account for just one more month's recharge before I need to replace a de-activated card with a valid card. Wrote to support sometime ago, will let you know once I hear from them.

Edit: It is my mistake this time, I had the new credit-card locked, hence the error.

HI @JSDuperval 

Yes, Instant top up is good and easy (but with a small fees like $1)

Get instant top up at Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations.

Or also choose to go to Mobil Gas and use their real time payment method. Then indeed deal with getting the card entered while you have service.

@JSDuperval 

you can go to Shell Gas and get payment vouchers, then dial 611 to add them to your account.

Then, deal with credit card issue via CSA's.

ed...

clearer wording

JSDuperval

Thanks hairbag1, I had the problem on my laptop. Just tried incognito mode and still had the same problem.

I will produce a ticket as proposed by hTideGnow 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @JSDuperval   try what @hairbag1 suggested first (using Incognito mode)

if still does not help, please submit a ticket with CS agent and ask them to update it for you

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@JSDuperval 

EZPZ..

use a laptop but first click incognito mode...then log in to your account..this should help.

Need Help? Let's chat.