cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change my phone number

AlaaAboud
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You called me 3 days ago and chose a number I did not like / I tried to change my number more than 30 times through my public mobile account and always did not succeed / I used Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer and also I used a private page and did not succeed .... There were many numbers
‭‬available, 

11 REPLIES 11

@Tami1972 log into your self service account and use the change your number option to do it. You can do it one per 30 day cycle. Stay safe. 

@Tami1972 wrote:

I want to change my public mobile number..I am getting phone calls for people i dont know.

Log into My Account....right side area My Profile / Change number. You're allowed to change it once every 30 days.

Tami1972
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to change my public mobile number..I am getting phone calls for people i dont know.

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@computergeek541 

Really? That’s something I didn’t know. Alright then good to know for future reference 

@Naepalm wrote:

@AlaaAboud I am concerned you received a phone call. Why?

Because public mobile doesnt call people.

Where did you buy your SIM and set up your account? 

As for phone numbers youll have to waot until your renewal you can only change the number 1 time per renewal. 

cheers

While it's not the norm, Public Mobile does sometimes call customers directly when there is either an activation or phone number porting error. It's the very reason that the they ask for a phone number to be reached at when you're requesting the number port.

brettster99

@Naepalm 

Yeah I agree with you

@AlaaAboud There is no call center for PM. The only way to get in contract with PM is though here. My private message, or though the chatbot SIMon. You might want to check if you be scammed. 

Also you can only change your phone number once in a month. So if you changed it and try again it wont let you. You are gonna haft to wait for a month before changing phone nunbers again in your self service account 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@AlaaAboud I am concerned you received a phone call. Why?

Because public mobile doesnt call people.

Where did you buy your SIM and set up your account? 

As for phone numbers youll have to waot until your renewal you can only change the number 1 time per renewal. 

cheers

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@AlaaAboud 

Your porting failed and you never fixed it or you tried to port a number that can't be. Public Mobile had to give a new number. You have to wait until the renewal to change it again.

fdrcamb519

@AlaaAboud 

Welcome to Public Mobile, use the current phone number for a month before allowed to change it. Take care.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@AlaaAboud wrote:

You called me 3 days ago and chose a number I did not like / I tried to change my number more than 30 times through my public mobile account and always did not succeed / I used Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer and also I used a private page and did not succeed .... There were many numbers
‭‬available, 

@AlaaAboud wrote:

‭‬available, 

Who called you and then they assigned you a  number?  As stated you can only change your number once every 30 days.  So you will need to wait until the next cycle to be able to change your number again.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@AlaaAboud wrote:

‭‬available, 

You can change your number “once” every 30 days in self service.

Need Help? Let's chat.