Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in credit card expiry date

CatCanyon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm wondering if anyone can help me.

I use a credit card for autopay.

I recently got a replacement credit card as mine had expired. The number remains the same, the expiry date has changed.

Do I have to change the expiry date in my account or will the new expiry date have no effect on my payment?

Thank you for your attention

5 REPLIES 5

CatCanyon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you for answering so quickly.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@CatCanyon wrote:

I recently got a replacement credit card as mine had expired. The number remains the same, the expiry date has changed.

Do I have to change the expiry date in my account or will the new expiry date have no effect on my payment?

Log into My Account / Payment...then click the Manage my card. Best to remove old card then enter info for new card.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@CatCanyon wrote:

@CatCanyon 

If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

2Capture.PNG

Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"
Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

If you're having trouble registering or updating your credit card, here are a few tips you can try: 

1. Make sure the billing information you entered is exactly as shown on your credit card statement.
    2. Do not include any apartment/condo/suite numbers, and do not enter any special characters or abbreviations in the address line.

Hope this helps!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@CatCanyon wrote:

I think you will have to add it as a new card even though it is the same number just a new expiry date.  So add the new card and remove the old card.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@CatCanyon 

You will have to change expiriry date or your autopay will fail once the old card date expires.  

You can change yourself in the self service account.  

Need Help? Let's chat.