cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change account email

1Star
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot sign into my account for some reason. Furthermore, the email attached to my account no longer works. So I cannot get the code they send to the email in order to sign back in. I am looking to fix that. I want to pay my bill and can’t even do that much and I am locked out completely. Trying to put my service back on. Been using the same number for years, and now this month I have all this trouble. Please help me get my service back on and fix my account!!!!! It shouldn’t be so hard to get help!

5 REPLIES 5

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@1Star 

There has been an ongoing issue with 611 but it was finally fixed over the weekend.

1Star

That’s how I usually pay and 611 was not working for me I just paid so my next step is to get the code texted to me!

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@1Star 

If you pay for your plan with a pm voucher via 611 and reactivate your account you can then recieve the 2FA code via text message to access your account. For more info on vouchers and other alternative methods of payment see the link below.....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

1Star

But how I was sent here when I tried to make a ticket and then had to create a community account 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@1Star , to change account email you will need to use the chatbot link to initiate a support ticket.  

Need Help? Let's chat.