cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-on cancellation

deepthinairp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

my account is charged for add-on every month. I wanted that add-pin for just month. But it keeps changing me every month. How can I cancel it?

4 REPLIES 4

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@deepthinairp 

All pm add ons with the exception of 15 day US Roaming add ons are one time purchases that do not expire rather they roll over every 30 days until completely consumed.

Public mobile is only allowed to attempt one payment charge to you autopay card per 30 days for any amount owing for your plan amount only. All other manual top up payments/purchases are authorized by the account holder accessing their self serve account or thru the 611/IVR system and using the 4 digital account PIN #.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

An image of your payment history would help. I suspect that you're seeing the two parts of the plan charges. One is the base $10 and the other is the $5 or $15 etc.

Actual add-ons do not charge again. They last until all used after buying it the one time.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

PM has No recurring add-on. It is always one time deal - purchase.

Check your account for exact charges. Maybe somebody with access to your account purchase that add-on every month?

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@deepthinairp , please use incognito mode when accessing your account.  You might be viewing stale cached data.  Add-ons are always one time purchases and never recurring.  

Need Help? Let's chat.