Change account email

tdggoodwin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, I can’t seem to change my account email 

I can change my community email but not the account 

Any tips?

7 REPLIES 7

@HALIMACS wrote:

I have other services (non PM) with similar situations where the email address is the username.   Worked for years to login... 

The exception would be if there's ever a 2FA request sent by Public Mobile to your e-mail address, which Public Mobile does sometimes do. For anyone wondering, this would mandatory if 2FA is enabled on the account but that account is in suspension. For this reason, it's important that the e-mail address used for logging in is kept up to date.

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@HALIMACS

Ok thanks 

It’s just a username @carlaspapa 

It need not be associated with a working email account after it's been setup. 

Don't get me wrong, it's easier if it is, it just didn't have to be. 

I have other services (non PM) with similar situations where the email address is the username.   Worked for years to login... 

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@HALIMACS 

What do you mean you don't need a working email for your account? I'm confused?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@tdggoodwin  To change your email you need support help to do it 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@tdggoodwin 

The email address used for the self-serve sign in is simply a username and does not have to be attached to an active/working email account.

Only advising in case you need self serve for something more immediate while change is in progress.

😉

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@tdggoodwin   The self serve account email can only be done with assistance from customer support, you can submit a ticket via chatbot for the email change request here:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/get-help

Need Help? Let's chat.