cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Number issues

Angel111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I tried to change my number and now I can’t text, call or use data. Purchased an ESIM in hopes it would help, what a waste of money

4 REPLIES 4

HI @Angel111 

is your new esim showing connected to the network?

if someone call your old and new phone numbers , which one will go to voicemail and while one says the number is not in service ?

But I think you need agent to help at this time, and also ask them for a reimbursement of the esim as you wasted the money.   please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Angel111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have reset my network, taken out sim, tried everything. It’s still showing my old number on my phone but the “new” number on my account. Data won’t work, can’t call or text at all 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Angel111 

to change your number, log in to your account / Profile..then click the pencil beside your cell number. It'll give you option to change your number.

added...

if you're using the app, log in on the app. Click Account on bottom of screen...scroll to find Change Phone Number.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Angel111 , was your number change a number port or a straight up number change?  If it is a number port, did you receive a confirmation text from the supplying provider requiring you to approve the number port?  If this was a straight up number change, try doing a phone reboot and checking the SIM status to see what the phone number is showing.  Also, cross check the online account to make sure the number change is correctly showing there.  

Need Help? Let's chat.