cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell not working

MF
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I've tried to reboot my phone and checked my account and settings, but calls disconnect shortly after they go through. I can't even call voicemail. LTE is fine, however. Are there any service interruptions? I need my talk backRobot Sad

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

MF

@will13am well I suppose I'm the most squeaky (squeakiest?) wheel around, being first to complain, lol. Someone pass me the oil Robot LOL

@MF wrote:

Wow, look at all these responses. I love this community! Thanks everyone Robot Happy

I do indeed see some outages in the GTA. I did check it a while ago (before I posted) and it wasn't showing anything. I even checked the community to see if there was anyone reporting service issues. Of course there weren't at the time. Go figure...

The good thing about network outages, if there is such a thing, is that it doesn't go unnoticed for long.  Due to widespread impact, the problem gets the squeaky wheel treatment on a priority basis. 

MF

Wow, look at all these responses. I love this community! Thanks everyone Robot Happy

I do indeed see some outages in the GTA. I did check it a while ago (before I posted) and it wasn't showing anything. I even checked the community to see if there was anyone reporting service issues. Of course there weren't at the time. Go figure...

MF

Okay folks, things seem back to normal (more or less). I can't seem to delete voicemail, but I'll give it time and hopefully it will sort itself out. Thanks for the suggestions and quick response, Oracles. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I just replied to another post where call drops were being reported.  I wonder if there is something wrong at the network level.  Try checking the outage map for any anomalies.

http://canadianoutages.com/status/telus/map/

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

sounds like a temporarily network issue? 

did you try with another phone?

MF

I've been with public mobile for ages. I'm on the 12gb for $120. My next payment is due on Aug 01. 

Also this just began 2 hours ago. Before that, talk was fine. I haven't ever had this problem before today. I'm on an iPhone 6s  plus running the latest OS. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@MF What plan are you on? Do you see the same plan on your account listed as Active? Have you tried your sim in any other unlocked phone? 

Need Help? Let's chat.