cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell Phones

HinaZubair
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello everyone,

Im looking for an Iphone 8 but it says its out of stock. Does anyone know how long it may take for them to stock up again?

Thanks,

Hina

6 REPLIES 6

... or buy it from the most reliable iPhone source:

https://www.apple.com/ca/shop/refurbished/iphone

backed by 1 year warranty

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Check your potential purchase IMEI here to verify if black listed. 

Yes, check MobileKlinik.  If they tell you out of stock too, ask them when to expected.  PM and MobileKlinik, both owned by Telus, likely sourced the phone from the same place.  I think MobileKlinik is usually around $20 or so more $$ than PM's price

I would personally stay around from Crailglist.  Facebook is a bit better but you have to confirm if the seller's profile is real and trustworthy.  Saw too many posts about blacklisted phones

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Check Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace. I just bought an 8 Plus from my grand daughter and is so much nicer than an SE. I can tell you what to ask for and where to make some checks if you like. Also check Mobile Klinik also owned by Telus but prices are higher. But no doubt in my mind the source of phones must be the same. 

@HinaZubair wrote:

Im looking for an Iphone 8 but it says its out of stock. Does anyone know how long it may take for them to stock up again?

You're asking other customers by posting here. Sorry, but you'll need to keep checking the online store to see if it's back in stock.

Need Help? Let's chat.