cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant verify my identity trying to contact an agent

Bainer55
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I login to my account perfectly fine and my community account perfectly fine. Talk to the chatbot which opens a ticket for me to get an agent. But when i get to the end to verify my account/ details it says invalid account so i cant even get ahold of an agent.

11 REPLIES 11

CherryCoffee6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you. I alrady did that and it was accepted amd my ID is verified. Then I was to go back to message that asked me to do that but it was gone and no way to explain Ive been verified. God!!

HI @CherryCoffee6   

please change to use your 4 digits pin to validate if you remember the pin

or you can submit message to CS agent instead

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CherryCoffee6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was able to verify my identity and received a message saying so, and to reply to original letter asking, but there is no way to reply. This is THE MOST FRUSTRATING PROCESS!!! I just want my paid for phone service back!

@Bainer55 wrote:

Yes, when i click that option it says because they have to do it manually it will take much longer. Also i dont want to have to enter my pin when my account verification/details should be working in the first place.

Try again using incognito mode.  If you are able to login to self serve and community, there is no reason why the ticketing system should not work for you.  The only explanation may be some cached data getting in the way.  

...but it's not working...

I have often had the same problem with the credentials method. I use the pin option. Or send private message.

Bainer55

Yes, when i click that option it says because they have to do it manually it will take much longer. Also i dont want to have to enter my pin when my account verification/details should be working in the first place.

In the verification choice, can you use the pin option rather than the login option? Since you can login to the account, you can change your pin. Then for that verification, use the pin option instead.

Bainer55

Yes, when I ask chatbot a question it asks me to login to my account. which works. Then it asks to me login to my community account which again works fine. Its the very end where it asks me to verify my account details and it says invalid. So im already logged into both accounts at this point.

@Bainer55   they usually reply within 2 to 3 hours.  Just keep checking your Community inbox

if you are opening ticket for Christmas bonus, did you try texting YES2 to shortcode 4911?

Bainer55

yes but nobody replied..

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bainer55  you already have another post about this.  I think you got mixed up with Community account and the My Account login , you need both for opening ticket.  Check my reply on your other thread

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-someone-give-me-the-link-to-the-chatb...

just in case you have trouble with chatbot, then message PM support, 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.