Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant reset paasword

PC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

6 REPLIES 6

@Anonymouswrote:

hey
you need to try different internet browsers.

Good Luck

And now you are back with changing text color while still keeping the text bold and large in size. I don't mind you doing this when you provide a good informative post that needs some kind of highlighting in your text. But doing this in every post of yours isn't neccessary. Don't make me report you Smiley Mad

Anonymous
Not applicable

hey
you need to try different internet browsers.

Good Luck

@will13amwrote:

wrote:
I can't believe the password reset function is still not fixed yet!

It's been like this since I joined over a year ago.  The problem is the reset email shows up too late or not at all.   

The email always shows up but just not on time. Mods are able to assign a temporary password which can be changed by the user after loging in. Why can't they figure out to automatically assign a temporary password for a day or two. In this case, it will not matter how late the email is received. This would be much better than receiving an expired link. 

wrote:

It's been like this since I joined over a year ago.  The problem is the reset email shows up too late or not at all.   

ky01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The password reset function doesn't work unfortunately.  You will need to contact the moderator team to reset the password.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link. Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.