cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant receive incoming calls

iamjuliusx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I just recently joined public mobile. Its not letting me recieve calls as i transferred over my number. I already responded to authorization message and I was able to reply yes. But it still not allowing me to receive incoming calls to that number. What do i do?

2 REPLIES 2

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Try a reboot.

Or put the original sim back in and see if it can take a call. If so then the port hasn't completed yet.

Did you reply yes inside of 90 minutes?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@iamjuliusx 

Sounds like a stuck in port issue .

Will send you porting team number

For live support to fix the issue

Private message . Top of page envelope icon

Additional info on porting

When transferring (porting) your number to any new carrier it’s important to remember to leave the old providers SIM card in the phone until you receive the confirmation text from old carrier @that point you have 90 mins to reply YES to the confirmation text … also when going thru this process the new provider will want you old providers account number and will ask for IMEI number disregard this (IMEI) number as it has a tendency to just cos porting hiccups .. so if your ready to port to pm and already activated a SIM card you can go to your self serve serve profile tab and change /transfer (port) number this can also be done on activation but it’s advised to pick a temp number first then port 

Need Help? Let's chat.