Did you mean: 

Cant login

QdM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Iv reset my pw and still cant log in

11 REPLIES 11

wilsonlowwy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

"where they change your email in one location but it also needs to be changed in another location." what do you mean on this? There are 2 places that need to change on email address? Now I feel like PM service maybe a bit tidy. 

@wilsonlowwy- Oh that's still a thing? After the 8th, did you ask them to change the email address? I have read of that being an oversight of the agents where they change your email in one location but it also needs to be changed in another location.

wilsonlowwy

email address I used for login and the one on account are different

@wilsonlowwy- "not matched" with what? Glad it's all sorted.

wilsonlowwy

I got resolve now. They said my email address was not matched. this is very strange as I was able to login in Sep 8. I hope my info or account did not get spam

HI @wilsonlowwy   did you check your inbox ?  no reply at all?

message them again

wilsonlowwy

did you get resolve yet? im still waiting on agent. OMG😅

QdM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Already did 

wilsonlowwy

Same here. Open ticket with cs_agent in private message. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@QdM hi have you tried clearing your cache ? also try using another browser in private or incognito mode,reboot your device and try to log in again 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@QdM 

The new My Account page is finicky.  Try your new reset password in a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Maybe even try a different device.  Might also want to wait about one hour before trying again. 

Need Help? Let's chat.