cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant complete call no long distance add on ERROR MSG

AustinW
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Myself and two other family members both have the original fall promo 12GB/Unlimited Province wide/90 day plan. Within the last couple weeks at times it has been impossible to dial out going numbers because the system responds "Cant complete call no long distance addon."

If Im persistant and try numerous times I can eventually get a call to go dial out. I've restarted the phone numerous times and it doesn't help solve the issue. I suspect Public Mobile has introduced a bug somewhere in the system when they introduced nation wide long distance.

Public Mobile what's up with the repeated long distance errors?

8 REPLIES 8

kevinwu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You still have not assisted me with the urgent issue I reported last week.

your fraud and investigations suspended my accounts without warning or reason a week ago. I've supplied all verification documents, reached out to all moderators, called the fraud department number (no one ever picks up), called the privacy department, emailed the fraud department, and still I have received no response. I've lost all faith in this company and I think it's fair to assume that this company does not care about their customers when they take their hard-earned money and denies them access to the paid services.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AustinW I got the same issue last week but I sent a private message to MODs they’re really nice solved the problem for me immediately 🙂 so just sent them a private message & you’ll know how nice they’re. Best Mods service ever

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@AustinW, there is a possibility that account provisioning could have gone off the rails.  It might not hurt to contact the moderator team and have them look into this if the symptoms persist.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

I recently thought I was having problems with voice service, but it ended up being a missing digit when I was attempting to make a call by typing in the digits manually.

I kept hitting redial... but same thing happened due to continue mistype.

jp2

I've also heard adding +1 in front of all numbers sometimes helps 

LEGO

@AustinW 

You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, so that they refresh provisioning on you accounts!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

You will receive a response within an hour, if you are lucky OR it might take up to 48 hours, if your luck is run out! Woman Wink

Need Help? Let's chat.