cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant change plan early!

leehutsonjr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Please help! I want to change my plan today but am unable to.  I sent a direct message to the moderator who usually responds within hours but havent heard this is yesterday
5 REPLIES 5

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@leehutsonjr wrote:

Im am trying to renew the same plan early (have done this before) but to do so the only way I am aware of is to select "change plan" and then select all the same options.  Canada & US calling, international text, 6gb data.

@leehutsonjr the only way to renew the same plan early is to contact the moderators.  

What plan are you on?  It might make sense to "change" to a plan that has more data/talk/text that you're running out of.  In addition, keep in mind when you renew the plan early, you will be charged the full amount, no pro-rating of fees already paid, and you will begin a new 30/90 day cycle.  

leehutsonjr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Im am trying to renew the same plan early (have done this before) but to do so the only way I am aware of is to select "change plan" and then select all the same options.  Canada & US calling, international text, 6gb data.

Pizzaeh

@leehutsonjr wrote:
Please help! I want to change my plan today but am unable to.  I sent a direct message to the moderator who usually responds within hours but havent heard this is yesterday

@leehutsonjr are you trying to renew the same plan early (before your renewal date) OR are you trying to change to a different plan?  Which plan are you on, and which plan are you trying to change to?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@leehutsonjr wrote:

@leehutsonjrIf you want to renew your existing plan early you need to wait for the moderator to reply back. Be patient.

mh1983

When the system's working, you should be able to either change your plan immediately or future date the change for next renewal.

What lead you to this conclusion? What kind of error message do you get in Self Serve? Did you try in a different browser or private/incognito window?

Need Help? Let's chat.