cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive calls or texts FOR A WEEK NOW

aifraim
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
This is really ridiculous!! I have been private messaging on this community forum and posting on the fb page and no one has read my message even!! My phone hasn't been receiving calls or texts for a week now since I activated and I'm still paying for both providers!! I had to go back to using my previous providers sim so I could be reached!! This is so not okay, I want my money back!!
3 REPLIES 3

Try the port again from Change Number in your PM account. Bear in mind the following:

- do not use the same email address if coming from Koodo

- do not request the port-in during activation; take a temporary number, log out, confirm all services are active, log back into your account and select Transfer Number under Change Phone Number

- do not use any identifier except your old account number EXACTLY as shown on your bill; it is always the best item for any port-in request

- do not make any errors in the Authourized User; this must be EXACTLY as it appears on your old carrier's bill

- do not use the your number as the Alternate Number; use someone else's

- do not forget to click "I am authourized ...." BEFORE you entering your number (courtesy imm1304)

- do not cancel your account; that will happen automatically

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mike390
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@aifraim

This sounds like a porting issue.  If your previous providers sim card still works then the port has not been completed yet and thats why you are experiencing service across 2 sim cards.  Tag a mod to look into this for you.  When you signed up how much information did you give reguarding your previous number? If you didnt fill in all the fields, it will take longer to port your number as they have to verify that you are allowed to port that number.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

An entire week is nuts!  Maybe one of the mods online right now can help? @Shazia_K@Mary_M

Need Help? Let's chat.