cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make or receive calls

ntqm27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello I have been with Public Mobile for about 6 years now, just wondering why all of a sudden today I cannot make or receive calls.  

I’ve tried all the troubleshooting related to my Apple iPhone and so now the support technician is suggesting I contact my carrier.

Thank you 

11 REPLIES 11

HI @ntqm27 

you can login to My Account and update the credit card from the Payment page (click Manage payment method and Update card information there)

if you don't have the new card yet and you need to resume plan today, get a voucher from Shoppers drug mart and you can load the voucher via My Account or *611 

ntqm27
  • Hi thank you so much but I finally figured it out, my old visa on file had expired so the plan just could not auto-renew.  

brendanicholson

Mine is doing the same thing

MCJ

My husband and I are both having issues with phone service. Data is fine. Our plans are not renewing for another 7 days. 

@will13am wrote:

For those accounts that are affected tonight, by chance is a renewal coming up for tomorrow?  

Interesting, I am pretty sure mine is up for renewal tonight. I can make and receive calls, but data service was interrupted in the evening. 

ntqm27

Yes only my plan that renews tonight, not any other members of my household also with PM

ntqm27

Hi yes mine is up for renewal tomorrow 

ntqm27
  • Thank you!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

For those accounts that are affected tonight, by chance is a renewal coming up for tomorrow?  

sgwright
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same issues here, but only affects my phone with plan that renews tonight. Three other PM phones in household work fine.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ntqm27 

seems to be a chronic PM issue this evening.

Should contact CSA for their help.

added...

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.