cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to self service, cannot create ticket through support chat bot

lilyflowerbloom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am trying to login to the self service portal. I haven't logged in since the transfer to eversafe ID login process with telus. Now when I try, it brings me to an activation screen and puts me through the process of picking a plan and ordering a sim even though I already have an account with public mobile.

I tried opening a ticket through the Support Chat Bot but when it gives me the link to create a link, the link forces a login, which then gives me an error 404. No amount of clearing cache, cookies, browser history etc. has been able to fix this. Please can an admin DM me so that I may fix this problem with them.

3 REPLIES 3

@lilyflowerbloom 

There are always new promos coming out so once it expires you won’t be able to get it.

But you are in luck! There is a new promo 30gb for $40 with 5G!

So if you haven’t created a Eversafe ID yet for PM. The Telus Eversafe ID is a different and is not the same with PM.

Click on Sign Up for your existing PM account before login.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lilyflowerbloom 

Hello! Sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues signing in. You’re exactly right, since you haven’t signed in since the change to over to eversafe your old PM account and new eversafe account aren’t linked. This is an easy fix for support and they will link the account for you, I’d also let them know of your intention to change plans before the promo ran out so they hopefully can make that change for you.

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

lilyflowerbloom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Additionally, I am trying to switch to the 40$ 20GB 4g plan (deal runs until October 2). Now I have issues getting into my account! I hope that this plan can be honoured as I am unable to get into my account right now at no fault of my own and instead public mobile's login system issues...

Need Help? Let's chat.