cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to account - no SMS messages received

scottmay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried MANY times to log into my account and I cannot until I enter code sent to my phone but the message never, EVER arrives. The help article I read said that after the 5 minute login grace period expires, I should click the did not receive an SMS and that there would be an option to send the 6 digit code to my email. That option never is available for me.
I cannot move forward with my account and the service, which I've already paid for. I am extremely frustrated and ready to change back to Bell.

5 REPLIES 5

Ron69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have same issues plus not receiving phone calls either...waiting now on customer service to come through

calvinkcheng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They definitely need to figure out an alternative for this SMS code to login. People changing over or activating accounts will undoubtedly have issues with sending/receiving messages and phone numbers. Not having support for this and port authorizations is a major oversight. 

@scottmay wrote:

I have tried MANY times to log into my account and I cannot until I enter code sent to my phone but the message never, EVER arrives. The help article I read said that after the 5 minute login grace period expires, I should click the did not receive an SMS and that there would be an option to send the 6 digit code to my email. That option never is available for me.
I cannot move forward with my account and the service, which I've already paid for. I am extremely frustrated and ready to change back to Bell.

@scottmay 

If you haven't already contacted a CSA by private message yet, please use the chatbot instead.  This is the method that Public Mobile would like us to use to contact customer support agents.  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

scottmay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for the help

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

If you're having this many issues trying to get into your account, maybe it's best to reach out to a CS Agent to find out why.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

THeir response will be in the top right corner of the page.

Need Help? Let's chat.