cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log into account. Email OTP not available.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I haven't been able to log into my account as I cannot get the OTP by email option anymore. 

4 REPLIES 4

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@2502 

The website was revamped yesterday, so everybody's community account/my account settings was change.  The first time to login, you will unfortunately need to receive a text message (no email option).  Public mobile is working on a fix.  Otherwise, you will need to contact customer service agent.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Troubleshooting-Help-Issues-with-2FA-OTP-...

You can do some basic account serves by calling 611 on your phone

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@2502 wrote:

Thanks but resend code only gives me text  and sms options which I do not have access to at the moment. It was set for email 2FA.

@2502 I'm with you on this. I had always selected the email option. Hopefully it shows up again.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks but resend code only gives me text  and sms options which I do not have access to at the moment. It was set for email 2FA.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@2502 - are you able to receive via Text? What happens when you try to 'resend code'?

If you need help with support submit a ticket to contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.