cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log into My Account

robertcyr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. Has PM started 2nd verification (i.e. text to phone with code). All my passwords are written down, so I know I have the correct info.  I tried to log into "My Account" and received constant error messages.  I changed my password, and had to enter my phone in order to have a code texted to my phone. I changed my password and I am still getting error messages. I cannot get into "My Account". What is going on?

5 REPLIES 5

Meow
Mayor / Maire

NOTHING WORKS. Do not try to do anything with PM today.

Only way to access PM account is to call 1-855-478-2542. I confirmed it works calling from land line and from my PM mobile phone.

debbieleegd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I believe it is down again. I managed to set up a new account for a friend.  Got 99% done but cannot verify pin.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@robertcyr , account access appears to be broken right now.  I doubt it is due to a password problem.  Other members have also reported account access issues this morning.  The system was down over much of the day yesterday as well.  

toppy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@robertcyr I think the web site is down now. I can not log in either,, It said that system error.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

PM 's website has crashed again this morning. Keep watching the Community Forum for updates.

Need Help? Let's chat.