cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot call out…call failed

Fog
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Problem started with new credit card..auto pay failed…went to Telus store bought a month and still call failed…finally changed credit card on my account to auto pay ..but still no outgoing calls

Can accept incoming calls can send & receive texts…cannot call out

3 REPLIES 3

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Fog 

Try adding either +1 or 1 in front of the area code before calling.  

Rebooting the phone.

With the gradual roll out of VoLTE, some customers are having issues with talk. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Fog wrote:

Problem started with new credit card..auto pay failed…went to Telus store bought a month

@Fog 

What you meant by went to Telus and bough a month?  You cannot pay at any store in person.

I don't recall Telus has PM Voucher

And you are on $15 plan with limited outgoing minutes?  you able to login My Account using incognito mode and confirm you have outgoing minutes still?

You can try to put your PM sim card in another phone and test again. This could force a sim reprovision and could resolve your issue

If not, it could be a problem caused by VoLTE enabling earlier.  If putting the sim card in another phone didn't work, or you don't have another test phone around, please engage PM support to have that resolved

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Fog 

What is the make and model of your phone? Do you have VoLTE enabled in your phone? Your outgoing  calling fails are related to the roll out of VoLTE by pm. If you can enable it do so and restart your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.