cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access email to sync eversafe to my account. Please help.

L0Ltr0n999
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. I have been a public mobile customer for years and have not really had any real problems prior to eversafe id becoming necessary. When the account was made for me, i was still young and thus my email was not used. I have been trying to make an ever safe account for a while so that i can update my payment information due to the card expiring soon, however no email i use is working. The person who made the account for me also unable to determine the email used. Due to this, i am unable to make an eversafe ID That links to my account. Furthermore the chat bot has not been able to help me out with this as it will not allow me to proceed without logging into to an eversafe id for the account, which is my problem in the first place, thus leading me in circles and unable to put in a support ticket. I have made an account without a number so that i may talk on here, but if anyone can point me in the direction needed to figure this out and either find the email associated with the number or to link my phone number with another eversafe account that uses a different email, i would greatly appreciate it. Also if there is any information needed in order to figure this out, i will do my beat to provide what is needed. Lastly, i do not usually post in online forums so i apologise if im missing proper etiquette.

2 REPLIES 2

L0Ltr0n999
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your quick response, i did just that. I am now waiting for them to get back to me. I appreciate your help.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@L0Ltr0n999  Please submit ticket with support to help 

can send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.