cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access My Account

regera
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Site temporarily unavailable for maintenance. Please try again later.

I am trying to add an add-on on roaming, please manually help me.

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@regera wrote:

Site temporarily unavailable for maintenance. Please try again later.

I am trying to add an add-on on roaming, please manually help me.

@regera  -  self serve seems to be functioning properly now, try it again. Or, hopefully 611 will work for you this time.

Just making sure, you are in the USA, right? Roaming add ons are for use whilst you are only in the USA. And, they last 10 days (240 hours), and the clock starts ticking as soon as you add them to your account.

If you are still experiencing issues adding one to your account, contact CSA by submitting a message(ticket) to them here:    Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

@regera 

Try *611

@regera 

Unfortunately both self serve and 611 are down for a "system upgrade". So your next best bet is to send a private message with "Urgent need US Roaming" in the subject line and hope that Violette or Andu the night CSA's are able to provide some late night service.

Spoiler

Send a private message...   Contact the CSA's (formerly moderators) by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:  

1. Full name and address on pm account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If  you cannot remember your pin # include at least three ( if they apply)of the following:

1.  Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.  

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less as I have had some very quick responses in tne past week.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the CSA's (formerly moderators.) Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the CSA/Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the CSA's (formerly moderators) click below
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

regera

I cannot dial 611 or 1855 number from US. 

regera

Thanks, waiting. Cannot dial 611also from US.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not much of anything you can do when both the self-serve and 611 aren't working. I guess you have to wait.

Edit: If you have wifi then you could use any of those voip apps that do both talk and text. Like TextNow.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@regera 

Do you know your 4 digit account pin #? If so you can add US roaming add ons thru 611 or by calling 1 855 4PUBLIC and entering your 10 digit phone number then follow the prompts to enter your 4 digit pin #. Add funds first if you need to top up your account and then purchase the US roaming add on that you require.

Screenshot_20210725-124020~2.png

Need Help? Let's chat.